Inspire 2 Work (I2W) is an exciting new project for young people in Cardiff, funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
Inspire 2 Work is a voluntary service which helps young people living in Non-Communities First postcodes, who need extra help and support to find work, progress in to training or further education.
Experienced Youth Mentors specialise in helping individuals with their employment and career guidance. Funding is also available for training courses to improve skills, giving young people the best opportunity to find employment.
Who is the project for?
- Young people aged 16-24 years old
- Living in a Non-Communities First Postcode
- Not in Employment, Education or Training
What can the project help with?
Our team of Youth Mentors can offer expert help and advice on:
- CV Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Confidence Building, Motivation and Self-Esteem
- Job Applications and searching for work
- Work Placements and Volunteering Opportunities
The project is able to pay for a wide range of training courses. These include:
- SIA Licence (Security Industry Authority)
- CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- PTS Rail Track (Personal Track Safety)
- Teaching Assistant
- Forklift / HGV / LGV Training with Licence
There may also be funds available to help with:
- Childcare Costs (for interviews and training)
- Travel Costs (for interviews and training)
- Interview Clothing
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Driving Lessons
For more information, or to find out if you’re eligible for the project, please contact us.